Monday, February 1, 2021

Rebooting After COVID

 


Well I am really glad we have made it to February. I lost half of January when I ended up getting COVID. I am truly grateful for everyone who came out of the woodwork to help me through COVID. 

This also has been a time where I feel like my life has been rebooted and I am back to factory settings. So I am processing where I am in my life, where I want to go next, and what steps I have to take to get there. That can be challenging when you feel like you have been going through the motions and when at the same time you don't want to over do it.

For this year I dedicated myself to focus on Belonging, Boldness, and Joy so that is what I am going to go back to for this life reboot. 

So no matter how well you have been doing with your resolutions, or how much you have been struggling, today is the first of a new month, and a great time to try again. Show yourself mercy, kindness, and love (February is the month of Love) as you process your life, look where you want to go next, and figure out what steps you have to take to get there. And really small steps are still steps in the right direction, it does not matter the size of the step just that you take a step.

Know that I believe in you and I hope you believe in me too. May you have an amazing fresh start this February.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .