Sunday, March 13, 2016

Welcome to Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace

Welcome everyone! I thought I would begin by explaining what I am intending for this blog (though knowing how these things work it may end up morphing over time :) ) Here you will find my "Creative Musings On The Intersections Of Story, Fandom, And Life". You will find posts commenting on a wide rang of ideas including how a character's experience made me feel, amazing projects that individuals and groups in fandom are doing, and the impact of these stories on my own life. So come grab your TARDIS, or 67 Chevy Impala, or Firefly Class Ship, or Fill in the blank and come on an adventure with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .