Friday, February 5, 2021

Energetic Movement

 


Since January ran away from me because of COVID, I restarted my Ganesha Deck at the start of February. I use my deck as a daily changing art/mediation display, and each day I flip to the next card. Today's card happens to be Energetic Movement. 

Today I have been able to make a little progress on a few projects I am working on, grocery shopping (the first extended period outside my apartment in 3 weeks aka beyond tossing things in the trash can outside), laundry, some freelance work, and starting on some cleaning. In addition while the projects I am working on are not going to be done today I do feel like I am making progress which feels good. 

My hope for you today is that you find some energetic movement in your day. That might look like accomplishing something on your to-do list, or simply being able to see the situation or challenge you are facing with new eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .