Monday, August 16, 2021

Surrounding Haiti With Love ...


Once again Haiti is in need of love and support right now. Remember back in July Haiti's president was assassinated, this past Saturday a earthquake led to 1300 deaths and counting, and today hurricane Grace is supposed to dump 15 inches of rain which is going to cause landslides and further tax an already struggling relief effort. 

I know the real limitations of thoughts and prayers but right now I do not control the weather, nor have financial or material resources I can donate. So all I am able to say is I see you Haiti, I see your suffering, I see your resilience, I see everything you have been and everything you will be and I pray that your are surrounded with protection, healing, and the strength to rebuild once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .