Monday, August 23, 2021

3rd Annual Titan Walls Mural Festival

This past Saturday I randomly ended up at the 3rd Annual Titan Walls Mural Festival. (I was looking for things to do on Eventbrite and it popped up as an option.) The festival was a fun event that fit well into my August Art Adventures theme. It was fun to both see art being made in real time and have a chance to make some art of my own. They also had cool music performed by the School of Rock. So all in all a very enjoyable afternoon.


Artists working on murals live
Always cool to see art being made in real time


I made a pin via Loud Theory using scrapes from when they make earning.
I liked this scape that I painted/stamped ADA for A Dreaming Ace on
To me it looks like an landscape from a different planet


This is a comic I made at one of the booths. The first panel was given but I added: 
Doctor Who, Flash, SeaQuest (sorry Darwin clearly can't draw dolphins) and Talk Art


I also got to make a small affirmation banner


This was a piece of public art I found on my walk home after the event
A reminder that it does not matter where you live
If you look you will find public art you can enjoy


This is a picture of the sky as I was heading home 
Did not get wet because of a few nice overhangs on the way
Still think it is an impressive picture














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .