Wednesday, December 30, 2020

My 2020 in Review


2020's theme was Live Lighter/Dig Deeper.

This is a quick list of 10 accomplishments I had in 2020 in no particular order

1. I read 104 books, averaging 68.6 page per day, thanks to a bunch of graphic novels. 31% were by BIPOC women, 23% were by BIPOC men,  18% were by White Women, and only 16% were by White Men, The rest was an assortment including 3 by White Genderqueer individuals and 2 by BIPOC Genderqueer individuals.

2. I expanded my freelance writing and got multiple long term intermediate clients. 

3. I got to 35 plays/musicals online. I started with The Adult In The Room and ended with Kinky Boots

4. I took 20 free classes online. My first one was a Radical Compassion Challenge and my last one was A Global History Of Sex And Gender.

5. I did the monthly calendar each month for Yoga With Adriene

6. I did a Darabee Fitness Program each month.

7. I stayed in touch with many friends and family members through seasonal cards.

8. I wrote more blog posts than I did the pervious 4 years of this blog and was better at sharing them with others.

9. I continued to grow my poetry e-news list

10. I learned how to thrive during COVID times and found myself more busy, more connected to people, and more social (virtually) than I have ever been before.

2021's theme is Belonging, Boldness and Joy. We will see what I accomplish next on this journey called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .