Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Here we come: Transportation Secretary

 


If you have been following this blog for a while you will know how much My Pete has impacted me both personally (For example in my post yesterday I mentioned that my theme for 2021 will be Belonging, Boldness, and Joy which come from My Pete's Rules of the Road) and in terms of diving deeper into politics than I ever would have dreamed about doing so before (Even deeper than after Hamilton, Yes I know that is wild talk 😊.)

Today after much discussion (I swear I have seen major new sources such as CNN say he was in the running for absolutely every government job there is, ever has been, or ever will be) it has been announced he is being nominated as transportation secretary. Pete will also be the first out LGBTQ person nominated to a permanent position in a presidential Cabinet. I have to say it means a lot to see someone from my LGBTQ+ community be selected for a cabinet level role.  

Transportation secretary will be a great fit for him (I mean in his memoir he talks about the data that went into creating “The smartest sewers in the world” so this feels right up his ally) Also on a personal note I like he has a US based role and in addition I think Chasten will be happy with Pete in Transportation.

Congratulations Secretary Elect of Transportation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .