Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Making A Legends Lamp With CPL


Today I made a lamp with the maker lab at the Chicago Public Library.
This involved actually wiring the lamp and then decorating.
I ended up doing a Wentworth Miller/Legends of Tomorrow Lamp with a Bonus Beebo


I am always amazed at the free projects we can do with the public library
The lamp was with the artist in resident this season @itllglowonyou
I went in assuming it would be a small lamp we would build but no this is giant like 9x12

 
If this looks like a cool project to you check out the maker lab offerings
This particular class will be offered at a range of library branches throughout the city
I recommend making a lamp of your own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .