Wednesday, February 1, 2023

February A Month Of Self Love ...


While the calendar always says that February is the shortest month I tend to find it feel like one of the longest ones. 

So this February I am focusing on self love and staying busy so the month does not feel as long. The theme self love also makes sense for February since it is already a month dedicated to love in all its forms.

I plan on

  • Working through tea
  • Working through various lotion samples
  • Reading a wide range of books by black authors each week*

*For the month of February my plan is for my Friday blogs to be sharing some of those books.

I want February to be a month where I both love myself and love life itself. So a month where I "Love life like Hob Gadling," where I set up myself for lots of little surprises and joys, where I let myself dream big and bold dreams. 

(If you need a theme song for February some songs that have spoken to me recently include Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself and Andy Grammer - Love Myself and Sandman and Hob | I Won't Give Up | The Sandman Tribute)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .