Monday, February 21, 2022

Enjoying Local Art

 

Local art is a great way to move from existing to living. No matter where you live there is some type of local art (painting, drawing, sculpture, dance, music, crafts, artisanal foods / drinks / products) you can enjoy. 

You might try:

  • Street Art
  • Art Classes* 
  • Art Galleries
  • Art Museums
  • Art Historical Sites
  • Local Restaurants/Local Foods
  • Local craft makers
  • Sewing/Knitting Clubs
  • Open mic nights
  • Dance classes

(*check out your public library or any local universities)

I have been lucky and have been able to explore a few different types of art of the past few weeks. Every time I get out to see art I find I feel so much better afterwards. Art has a way of feeding our souls when it can seem dark and gray outside.


These are some of the candles at a local candle store Waxman which I visited today.
I was even invited into the back to see how they make candles
And was able to hold some semi soft beeswax that would be later turned into candles



This is a picture of several art galleries I have been to over the past few weeks
I love the Rotofugi gallery and really enjoyed getting to an opening at Eat Paint Studio

So if you need a way to change up your day to day I would recommend to find a way to incorporate some local art which will bring a smile to your face, get you out of your apartment, and allow you to connect to others who love art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .