Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Deeply Connecting To People I Have Never Met ...

 

Someone I followed on social media has slowing stepping away and finally removed their last social media profile. Which has me thinking about the role of people I have never met have in my life. 

Often it starts with a creative work that enters my souls DNA, followed by learning the actor/ writer/ creator/ artist has also given a few inspirational speeches on YouTube etc. which really speak to what ever in happening in my life at the time. 

And then the person get written into my own story. Inside my head we go on grand adventures through other books/movies/tv shows I like, Inside my head we spend lots of time simply talking: talking about day to day stuff, talking about heaver topics. (Often they become an internal therapist who helps me process life and everything that life brings up.)

So I clearly fell somehow about them not being around as much. Now I only wish them the best in all their future endeavors. Now I know how toxic social media sometimes can be. Now I will continue to hear their wisdom and understanding inside my head (No one can take that away from me). But I also think it is important to acknowledge I am feeling somehow. So I am raising a cup of tea to them this day.

2/22/22 c

The feelings that come
When a celebrity you feel
Close to has removed their
Last social media profile

I hope they are pausing
And will someday be back
To inspire us all with words
Of truth, Of wisdom, Of hope

I hope they always know
How much they mean to us
How they can make the dark days
A bit brighter, bring a bit of hope

I hope they know they are Loved
Every atom of their being is Loved
Every thought in their heads is Loved
Every layer of who they are is LOVED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .