Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Wild Paths Of Interconnections

Recently I have been pondering the wild paths of interconnections we all have experienced. 

A few of my recent personal examples:

  • A connection made at a street festival in the days long past (well before COVID) which over a year later is reverberating into a soon to be sharing of one of my poems to a new and larger audience. 
  • A comment made on someone's Instagram Live promoting their soon to be coming out autobiography leading to interesting self-reflection around what I want, need, and desire in this world and how my own history, my own story, impacts me both positively and negatively. 
  • A conversation with a friend around their job search helping me clarify that I am indeed a freelance writer and that I can focus on that path instead of focusing on finding tons of apps to submit simply to feel I am making progress in my job search. That my "job search" can simply be building more freelance clients. 

Interconnections are like starlight and can take lightyears to appear in your sky. Interconnections are like flowers (or maybe Banksy Street Art) which pop up in the most unlikely of places. Interconnections are like a song of justice which starts very softly but grows and grows until it is changing systems.

I have been paying attention to these moments of interconnection, and because I have been paying attention I am seeing more such moments. If you pay attention what moments might you rediscover in a new light?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .