Friday, March 31, 2023

C2E2 2023 Day 1 In Review

 

Today I Went as Dream of the Endless


Fidget The Fidget Dragon communing with the dragon on my badge LOL 


Panel 1

Zachary Levi (Shazam Dude)

This was just a really fun panel and a great way to start off C2E2. I am glad I watched Shazam (the first one) like a week ago since I saw this dude was coming. The best way I can describe him is a real life version of his Shazam character LOL. The whole panel was Q & A but it actually worked, the questions were good and he gave really entertaining answers. You could tell his was excited to be talk with everyone at his panel. He also talked about mental health so of course I now have claimed him as one of the super cool people at the super cool table LOL. 


Panel 2

"My Mental Health, My Comics"

This panel was looking at the power of comics, reminded us all how pretty much every superhero has a mental health challenge (trauma, PTSD, etc.) and ended with some art therapy which was fun. Also since I volunteered for an activity I ended up with a wonder women pop figure which is cool, she can join Loki and Captain Cold LOL

Cool People Moments

  • Someone recognizing that I was Dream of the Endless
  • Chatting with an author who happened to write a book set in the medieval age. 1308 so just before Hob Gadling So Hob's Grandfather's time? The author was excited when I asked when it was set (this is what happens when you listen to too much of the Gone Medieval Podcast LOL
  • Chatted with someone at the Its ok, Not to be ok table who happened to be neurodivergent too 

Cool Giveaways

Lots of uncorrected proofs to read (or donate at the library since a few I have no interest in LOL) 
Wonder Woman Pop Figure
A hat

Random Stuff



Giant Cookie Monster not as cute as Beebo Sorry LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .