Friday, September 9, 2022

Some September Activities

 

Each summer for the past few years I make a list of all the live events I go to, color coded by type of activity (festivals, art, music, ....) This summer I got to 100+ events. This year I have decided to try my hand at creating a fall list in a similar style. 

While I often share the fun activities I am doing around Chicago after the fact today I am sharing some of the fun I will be having this month so others could join me if they are so inclined. Note: I will probably circle back to some of these events in future blog posts.  

Tonight (Fri 9/9) 


The walk is comprised of approximately 22 locations with special events throughout River North, featuring 31 artists and 20 designer vignettes.

This weekend (Sat 9/10-9/11) 


Printers Row Lit Fest, the largest free outdoor literary showcase in the Midwest, returns to Printers Row


The Lakeview East Festival of the Arts showcases more than 150 juried artists featuring paintings, sculpture, photography, furniture, jewelry and more.

Mondays/Wednesdays for the next 3 weeks


The International Voices Project is the largest event of its kind in the country and introduces Chicago audiences to some of the most exciting voices on the international theater scene.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .