Monday, January 7, 2019

A Year of Magic: 2019


Everyday pockets of sunlight filled magic
Birds chirping, snow melting, Home of Wee Folk
Home of fairies, of Magical Creatures, Maybe a God?
Breath in this timeless moment, breath it in
Everyday pockets of magic can be found by us all


Happy New Year, 2019 is here. In this period of resolutions (I have a few and these will come up in future posts) and intention setting for the year; I have committed to A Year of Magic. This is what happens when I see Mary Poppins Returns in the Theater and a DVD of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them in close temporal proximity.

This year will be a year of magic in order to help me become big and bold and wild like the firebird's child that I am. (Here is a video of the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9RV-Wgottw)

Intention setting can change how you see the world. Seeing the world through magic makes it .... well more magical. Last week I was walking in my neighborhood when I was able to capture the photo which began this post and inspired the opening poem. For me taking the time to notice and savor such things is clearly magic at work.

So as we all start 2019 I hope you have a magic and meaningful year. I hope you find something to be your gentle intention ... Maybe Magic or Simplicity or Savoring or Stories or Adventure or Creativity or Travel. There are so many self-loving ways to begin the new year pick what works for you.

Happy, Happy, Happy New Year and remember to always incorporate self-love into any resolution or intention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .