Saturday, April 30, 2022

Goodbye Legends Of Tomorrow Goodbye

Yesterday it was sad to hear that Legends of Tomorrow was canceled. It is hard to say goodbye to this show that introduced me to so many great characters and great actors and I feel has been written into my creative DNA. 

Discovering my Wentworth Miller who has deeply touched my mental health journey or celebrating Spooner becoming one of the few ace characters on TV and possibly the first openly ace superhero to come out. 

Seeing what is probably one of the most diverse casts for a TV show, diverse genders, sexualities, faith traditions, races, backgrounds, and ages both in terms of the characters and in terms of the actors who played those characters.  

And all the rest Beebo, and Gideon, and healthy relationships, and book club, and westerns, and animated segments, and spoofs of other shows, and musical numbers, and character growth, and fun and adventure and amazing crossover events, .... 

I really feel like the legends are my family and it has been a wonderful 7 seasons. A really wonderful 7 seasons.

Legends of Tomorrow are no more
At least no more in the TV universe
But they will always be in my mind
We will continue to go on adventures

While I am not quite sure where to go from here, I will leave us with some of the great memories we made together, the memories we made as each and every one of us became legends. 

legends of tomorrow | humor (season 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .