Monday, December 6, 2021

Advent Week 2: Peace

 

This is the second week in Advent and a time when we focus on peace. Peace can look like a whole range of things and looks differently to each and every one of us. Advent is a particularly good season to focus on inner peace. The holiday season is often a series of running to and from events and celebrations and we can forget to focus on ourselves. 

Personally I know there are several things on my to-do list which have become "impossible tasks" to me so I am trying to be gentle with myself. I will get done what I get done and that is all I can ask of myself right now. While we all should be finding ways to nurture ourselves all the time so we can in the word of Wentworth Miller "vibrate at the right frequency" this is a particularly good season to do so.

Oh and I have found in the past if I do some inner work during this season it helps me create "smart" goals for the new year because I have a better understanding of where I am and where I might like to go in the future. So I hope that this season is filled with peace for you. Peace around who you are. Peace around what your life looks like. Peace around your relationships with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .