Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Come alive


What makes you come alive is often a complex and complicated question and answer. 

"But music was his life, it was not his livelihood,
And it made him feel so happy and it made him feel so good.
And he sang from his heart and he sang from his soul.
He did not know how well he sang; It just made him whole."


I have been thinking about these ideas as I am slowly expanding this blog and working on my monthly poetry e-news. I have had friends ask me about my promotion plans and I have been thinking about why I am doing these things. Personally, I think my "Why" is two-fold. 

1. These are words/ideas/thoughts which I need to release out of my head and onto paper. These are personal projects to make sense of the world. This is my response to the fact I don't have, and never will have, enough tape and glue to fix the whole world.

2. These are intended to have others know that they are not alone, that they are loved, that they are cared about no matter what is happening inside their heads or hearts.

I can relate to Mr. Tanner, I don't know how good any of this is but it makes me whole right now. And for that I am grateful. 

So what makes you come alive? What brings magic to your life? What is important to you no matter the outcome? Go forth and do these things and come alive.




1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .