Sunday, October 2, 2016

I forgot I had to blog: A Poem

This is a poem
Explaining that I had forgotten
That I still needed to write a blog post
This week.

And no this will not be as funny
As the Neil Gaiman book review 
On a similar topic

This blog does not have a golden cover
And no one will publish my name and address
And say this is who is to blame for the lack of a review
(Or in this case a blog post)

But my dear reader
I am sleepy
And Morpheus calls 
(Well the new one 
Since Dream just died
Or was reinvented
Or was rencarnated
In the book
The Kindly Ones
 I was reading)

So have a good week
And I hope to have a better blog post 
Next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .