Sunday, September 25, 2016

Pondering Purpose


I have been Pondering Purpose
Or maybe Purpose Pondering?
Or maybe simply being inspired to see life from a different angle

I am grateful
For the writers who write me and define my passion
"Keep Pursing your passion for writing"*

And those who say
"Hey Lisa, what a super sweet note thanks for sending!
Now that song is stuck in my head lol.
I have the honor to be your obedient servant."**

Juggling the truth of Harry Chapin
"But music was his life, it was not his livelihood,
And it made him feel so happy and it made him feel so good.
And he sang from his heart and he sang from his soul.
He did not know how well he sang; It just made him whole."

With the wisdom of Lin Manuel

And Neil Giaman
"Write" 
"Make Good Art"

I want something more then my Job
A Career some would say
But one where I can 
Continue with my Calling

And no my Calling won't necessary be my Job
Since Poets who live off their earnings
Are as common as Leap Days which fall on Full Moon Sundays

I do not know where my path may go
But I was sorted Into Thunderbird
The house of Adventure and Soul
Sure sounds like a house of writers and other creative types

And I go forward 
With self imposed 100 daily Poem Challenges  
With great plans for pieces for this years holiday gifts
With writing as a way to process what I feel and think and experience

And I remember


I Got This
I Got This
I Got This
Hay Lin Manuel Said So
So it must be true

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .