Monday, September 4, 2023

Reviewing My Summer 2023

 

This is a good time to review my summer and see how it went. Each year I record what summer activities I do so come this time of year when I feel like I have not done much all summer I have data to prove myself wrong. (Yes I keep data to prove myself wrong which feels very me LOL.)

This summer I ended up doing 113 summer activities and via google there were 100 days in the period I count as summer so an average of more than one a day. Each type of activity get a different color so I can see that I am doing lots of different things around Chicago* In the end I ended up with basically a bar code for my summer.


The fact I did so much is a little surprising since this summer I started with a "lets not stress" attitude and wanted to do more activities because they looked cool, not just to do them so I could add them to my list. But we all know what we do with plans, throw them away** and in only doing fun stuff I ended up doing more LOL.

I tend to only keep activity lists for the summer months, because come fall I do different patterns such as doing something magical/Halloween based each day of October, and sometimes keeping track of my Holiday activties between Thanksgiving and the New Year.

In addition while I did great with staying busy certain things like this blog fell more to the wayside and I am hoping to blog more regularly now that we are in September. So reviewing my summer I did a lot of activities but I am excited for fall and the new patterns and rhythm that will bring.

* Well almost all around Chicago, there are also a couple from when I visited my parents this summer.
**Based on a Captain Cold Quote in The Flash TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .