Thursday, August 31, 2023

Prepping For New Seasons

 

This is a time of transitions and changes for many of us. Of saying goodbye to summer and saying hello to fall and all that fall brings. I find this to be a productive time of year for me. I often take this time to rethink what is serving me and what I should let fall away. 

This often looks like sorting/organizing. I am getting quite a pile that I will share on my local buy nothing group or donate to a local resale shop where purchases go towards providing free HIV testing. Ex some reusable tote bags from groups (I don't need 50+ LOL)

It also means I am really thinking about how to make my space more functional (like not using my floor as an extra space to store odds and ends lol) and getting a new planner (18 months so goes threw the end of 2024) so that I can stay on top of all my activities.

On top of that my focus for September is going to be creating unboxed bento boxes for lunch each day. (Don't have a bento box so probably just on a plate) with the goal of having 4 components as part of lunch each day in order move eating from a chore to something yummy.

So as August draws to a close this might be a good time to rethink how well your life is working for you. Is there anything that no longer serves that you could let go of? Any small changes you could make that will have a big impact on your life? Have a wonderful fall everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .