Wednesday, November 9, 2022

5 Ingredient Food Adventures

As somebody who sometimes struggles to get excited about preparing and eating food I have started a personal 5 ingredients challenge this month. 

The rules are pretty simple for at least one meal a day, use 5 or more ingredients. 

So far it has been going pretty well and it is making me think creatively about at least one meal per day and helping me keep on top of what food I have in my apartment and how I can recombine it. 

If you have any quick and easy yummy 5 ingredient meals please share them with me. :)


Tacos: Taco shell, Rice, Cheese, Avocado, Homemade Avocado Salsa Sauce


Soup: Chicken Stock, Rice, Split Peas, Cheese, Croutons


Pancakes w/ Butter and Pear Syrup, An Apple, and Tea


Thanksgiving First Sunday Meal After Church
Turkey, Mac and Cheese, Stuffing, Green beans, Gravy


Mediterranean Bread Salad

Bread, Tomatoes, Green Olives, Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Hummus


Tacos: Taco Shells, Quinoa, Corn, Cheese, Greek yogurt Lime Sauce

Other Meals I Did Not Think To Take A Photo Of

Sandwich: Olive Focaccia Bread, Cheese, Salami, Honey Pineapple Mustard, Pear Syrup

Kitchen Sink Soup: Rice, Split Peas, Pasta, Homemade Chicken Stock, Croutons + Cheesy Olive Focaccia Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .