Wednesday, September 30, 2020

A Wish For Magic

 


Tomorrow is the first day of October. For a number of reasons: politics, national news, etc I have decided that I am going to go full out Halloween all month. Now I always like Halloween because it is an opportunity to cosplay and the next day candy is half off. I like it despite one of my pet peeves being pumkin spice taking over the world, spice is fine, pumkin spice needs to learn moderation LOL. 

How much I celebrate Halloween differs year by year. This year is going to be full out Halloween and I have decided to dedicate the month to magic. 

I will be sharing mystical music, Halloween songs, and even Halloween cartoons on one of the Facebook pages I manage. 

I plan to watch one Halloween/magic related episode each day (There are a wide range of options on Netflix such as the TV series Hotel Transylvania as well as shows on Pluto TV such as The Adams Family)

My hope is to stay busy so the month of October flies by because I am eager for the stress of politics to change, hopefully for the better, come election day. 

May you have a month of magic
May you find magic in eveything you do
May you have a month of magic





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .