Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Summer Blog Series Launch



Back in January, which now feels like years ago, I chose the phrase "Live Lighter/Dive Deeper" as my motto for the year. While what this phrase looks like in action may have changed since January I am still finding it to be a useful lens to use.

Keeping this in mind I would like to officially welcome you to my (Drum roll please) "Live Lighter/Dive Deeper" summer series. Welcome. Welcome, Everyone.

My plan is to write posts on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (Those who have signed up for updates from this page will get them the following day in their email). These posts will be sharing how I have been living lighter and diving deeper and ideas about how you might too.  Now I can't promise Something for everyone: A comedy tonight! but it should be pretty enjoyable.

Thank you for joining my summer series launch.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .