Saturday, November 12, 2016

What do I stand for?

Image result for quill pen

What do I stand for?

The Pen
Which has been mightier than the sword
Since the beginning of time
Is my power
Is my strength
Is what I shall pick up 
Here in our time of need

I stand with

The Weapons of Love
The Weapons of Creativity
The Weapons of a Writer
The Weapons of a top notch Dreamer

I stand for

Black Lives Matter
Hispanic/Latinx Lives Matter
Asian Lives Matter
Native American Lives Matter

Flesh Of My Flesh

Muslim Lives Matter
Hindu Lives Matter
Jewish Lives Matter

Bone Of My Bone

Immigrant Lives Matter
LGBTQA Lives Matter
Refugee Lives Matter
Woman Lives Matter

Blood Of My Blood

I take this pen
I take these words
I take my story
And dedicate them 
To fighting for Justice and Love

Join Me
Join Me
Join Me

You Shall Not Stop Me

I will write #NonStop on Love
I will write #NonStop on Justice
I will write #NonStop on Compassion

This is where I stand
This shall be my legacy
This is how I write myself into the story

Those standing with me
On the side of Justice and Love and Compassion
Thank You. Thank You. Thank You

Those standing before me
I suggest you move
Or you will find exacly how sharp a pen can be

I will make Hamilton's pen
Seem dull and slow
In comparison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and experiences of this topic.

Please read: Adventures Of A Dreaming Ace: Code Of Conduct before posting.

By posting you are agreeing to follow this blogs Code of Conduct otherwise your comment may be deleted .